Uniform is compulsory, as are correct shoes and neat hair. Plié have uniform requirements to ensure all students feel part of a team and to encourage the importance of good grooming. This is also to helps our teachers to see their posture is correct at all times. All our uniform requirements are available from our in house shop, open 6 days.
- Tinies, Pre-primary and Primary girls - Pink R.A.D. leotard, pink socks, pink ballet shoes, pink full circle skirt (not a wrap skirt), pink crossover (if required in cold weather) and hair in a bun
- Grade 1-6 & RAD girls - Navy blue leotard, pink stockings, pink ballet shoes, navy blue chiffon wrap skirt, navy blue crossover (if required in cold weather) and hair in a bun
- Intermediate girls - Navy leotard, navy wrap skirt, pink stockings, pink ballet shoes, pink pointe shoes (when advised by teacher to purchase) and hair in a bun.
- Boys - All boys are to wear tight fitting white T-Shirt, navy blue or black pants/tights, white socks, black ballet shoes and hair neatly groomed.
CHEER, HIP HOP, Jazz, Musical Theatre, TAP & Modern
- Tinies - Pink leotard, pink skirt, tan jazz or tap shoes and hair tied back.
- Sub Junior - Intermediate Plié Dancewear & tan jazz or tap shoes (bare feet for modern, white sand shoes for hip hop)
- Sub-Senior - Advanced Preferably the above, or appropriate dance wear, black jazz & tap shoes. White sand shoes for hip hop & cheer.
- All cheerleaders wear white sandshoes
- Girl's hair much be neatly ties up for class
- No jewellery or watches are to be worn in class
- Ballet girls must wear a bun